Mosaic Entertainment received 12 Rosie Nominations from the Alberta Media Production Industries Association (AMPIA) for the feature film It’s Not My Fault And I Don’t Care Anyway, taking in the highest number of nominations for a single production. The film starring Alan Thicke (Growing Pains) and Quinton Aaron (The Blindside) was filmed in Edmonton in 2016.
The Rosie Awards are the longest-running film & television awards in Alberta, recognizing the talents of Alberta professionals in the industry since 1974. Here is a list of the categories in which the film has been nominated:
- Best Dramatic Feature or Made for TV Movie
- Best Director (Drama Over 30)
- Best Performance by an Alberta Actor
- Best Performance by an Alberta Actress
- Best Screenwriter (Drama Over 30)
- Best Cinematographer (Drama Over 30)
- Best Editor (Drama Over 30)
- Best Overall Sound (Drama Over 30)
- Best Original Music Score (Drama Over 30)
- Best Production Designer/ Art Director
- Best Costume Designer
- Best Visual Effects
Congratulations to the talented Alberta industry professionals who have been recognized for their hard work! Click here for a full list of finalists.
The Rosie Awards will be held in Edmonton on April 29 at the Shaw Conference Centre. Follow Mosaic Entertainment on Twitter for live updates!